5 tips for getting kids logged into Suite360 in a digital environment
Getting students logged into Suite360 can often be the most challenging part!
Here are 5 tips for getting your students logged in:
- Email login instructions to your students. Most likely, your students are having to check their emails more than they ever have. This method may seem like the obvious first step, but it's amazing how many times we forget this simple thing.
- Post the link to Suite360 Student on your Google Classroom or other LMS page along with the student's login details. Most likely, the student already knows how to access this, so it's a great resource for communication!
- Involve the parents. Parents are turning to schools to get content for their students. They WANT to be your ally. Post the Suite360 link and login instructions through ClassDojo or any other parent communication platform you use.
- Social Media. If you have school social media pages, create a post explaining all of the great things Suite360 can help students address. If you don't have a school social media page... now is the time to create one!
- School Website. If you haven't added the link to Suite360 to your school website yet, now is the time to add it. Students and parents will be utilizing the school website to find resources more than they ever have before. Make sure it's up to date and the link for Suite360 is visible.
These are just a few suggestions and the specifics of what HOW your students log in will vary from school to school. Please contact us (by submitting a ticket below) or your district IT personnel if you have any questions or concerns about your login procedures for your school or district.
If you have any other suggestions to share, please let us know!
Getting Your Data Set Up
Introduction In order to effectively use your Suite360 program, you will need to get all of the user data into the program. This article will address how to go about getting your data (student, teacher or parent) into the program. This article ...
Suite360 Student Teacher Companion Guides
Why companion guides? We know that many teachers are unsure or uncomfortable with teaching Social and Emotional Learning topics. At Suite360, our goal is to make it as painless as possible for teachers to use the program. That is why every one of ...
Master Suite360 Mental Health Florida Teacher Companion Guides
General Guidelines Suite360 Mental Health & Prevention is designed to START a conversation about mental health and other sensitive topics. The digital programming will give your students a basic understanding of mental health and other topics such as ...
Using and Understanding the Gradebook Feature
With more and more teachers using our program, we were asked to come up with an easier way for teachers and administrators to see data for each individual student. We are excited to release our new Gradebook feature for Suite360 Student and Suite360 ...
Teacher Companion Guide: Prevention of mental health disorders and mental health awareness/assistance
A downloadable version of this guide, the student writing prompt, rubrics and student handout are attached at the bottom of the article Lesson Title: Prevention of mental health disorders and mental health awareness/assistance Brief Summary: Everyone ...