Week 14 -- "Posting is Forever" -- Grade 4
Suite360 Student Lesson Name: Posting is Forever
Brief Summary: Students will identify the potential risks of posting photos, messages, or personal information.
- Flaming: Saying rude things and trying to start arguments online
- Netiquette: the correct way of communicating on the internet
- When online, proper etiquette (called netiquette) is needed.
- Posting online is permanent. Proper online communication guidelines can help decide what can be posted and what should be kept private.
Continue the Conversation:
- What are some tips we should remember when posting online?
- What are some ways we can show good netiquette?
- What are some risks of posting the wrong things on the internet?
Additional activities/resources/suggested reading: