Week 19 -- "Leave Negative Nelly and Ned Behind" -- Grade 4
Suite360 Student Lesson Name: Leave Negative Nelly and Ned Behind
Brief Summary: Describe positive self-talk to manage anger
- Self-talk: the things we say to ourselves
- Negative thoughts make anger more difficult to control.
- Focus on using positive self-talk to manage our anger in age typical situations.
Continue the Conversation:
- How can negative thoughts affect you?
- What are some ways we can “take out the trash” and get rid of negative thoughts?
- What is a positive form of self-talk you can use when you’re feeling negative?
Additional activities/resources/suggested reading: