Week 12 -- "If You Can't Say Something Nice To Yourself" -- Grade 3
Suite360 Student Lesson Name: If You Can't Say Something Nice To Yourself
Brief Summary: Students will learn to employ positive self-talk to manage insecurity.
- Self-talk - the things we say to ourselves
- ANTs- Automatic Negative Thoughts
- Using positive self-talk helps us overcome the ANTs (Automatic Negative Thoughts)
- Positive self-talk means saying kind and helpful things to yourself.
- Using positive self-talk helps give us confidence.
Continue the Conversation:
- What are some benefits of using positive self-talk?
- What is one positive thing you plan on telling yourself every day?
- Can you tell me about a time your were overcome with ANTs?
Additional activities/resources/suggested reading: